Friday, December 22, 2006

MY PRESENT, 4 DAYS EARLY


Last night, Ruther surprised me with an early Christmas present. I already told him not to bother getting me a Christmas present this year since I would be glad to just go around Yokohama. That would make me just as happy. But when he came home last night, he handed me a red paper bag and said it was my early Christmas surprise. I opened it and he got me a wonderful white jacket. It was so nice! He was so sweet to get it for me. I guess he knew I would love it because I've been having a difficult time keeping warm these days. When I tried the jacket on, it was really soft and warm. I really love it! Thanks baby! =D

2 comments:

lou barcelona said...

merry,merry christmas! i like the jacket it suits you ;)plus the christmas stockings behind you set the festive mood.

:P said...

thanks lot! i hope all is well with you... merry Christmas!!! mwah!