Thursday, January 25, 2007

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Have you read the news lately? It's all about nuclear this and nuclear that, elections here and there, rape, scandal, doomsday approaching, earth dying... Aren't there any good news any more?

.....

Why is it that ladies here in Japan still insist on wearing miniskirts and flimsy blouses in the freezing cold and then surprise! they catch a cold or pneumonia later on and walk around with face masks?

.....

We had lunch at KFC today, me and the boys. I got the 2-piece chicken, a biscuit and a coke. We sat on a table for 4 and Nikki and Ethan were seated together. Midway through lunch, Nikki pointed at the chair beside me and said that it was empty. I asked him, "Do you want to sit beside Mommy?" He replied, "No, Mommy. That's Daddy's chair." Needless to say, that created a huge lump in my throat. And I asked him, "Do you miss Daddy?" He said yes. I just told him not to worry because Daddy will be home on Monday and we could eat at KFC, all four of us. He just nodded his head. He's such a sweet little boy...

.....

It's Ruther's birthday in 13 days and I still have no idea what to get him!! Not only that, I need to think of a Valentine's Day present for him as well. I want to get him something now (while he's away) because it will be very difficult to buy him a present once he's here. This way it'll really be a surprise. =D

No comments: