Friday, February 23, 2007

BRRRRR...

It's a rainy day today. And apparently, it will be raining the whole day and night. I don't really mind. I would rather it rain today than tomorrow. We're hoping to do a bit of sight-seeing tomorrow as we only have 4 more days before we go home. So come on, rain, bring it on. =D

.....

I miss the rains in Manila. On a rainy day, we open the windows and appreciate the droplets, the swaying of the coconut trees, the dark sky, the clean air. No biting cold. Just cool refreshing breeze. It's especially wonderful after a stifling day. You could actually feel the rain clean everything. Ahhh...

.....

The other day, I watched American Dreamz. It was funny. It was nice to see Mandy Moore there. I loved her past movies. I think she is a good singer and artist. And some people very rarely do both. I especially loved her acting in A Walk to Remember. I think she is one of those girls who don't let fame get to her head (unlike a certain someone who shaved off her head).

.....

Yesterday, I watched The Prestige. It was a movie that starred Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, Michael Caine and Scarlett Johansson. It was a movie about rival magicians. Really dramatic ending. A bit dark but okay fit the plot perfectly.

.....

We have already started packing our stuff and I realize that we have to leave a lot just so our baggages won't be too heavy. Hmmm. That would be a problem, I guess because it's so hard to decide which things to leave behind. But of course, it's not like I'll be parted from the things for long. Ruther will eventually send them through another balikbayan box in the next month or so. So it's okay, I suppose.

.....

I still can't believe we only have 4 more days here. I know staying here for 6 months is already considered a gift for us because I know some people are not as lucky and really, I am thankful. But still, I hate having to leave Ruther. Right now, I am trying to just focus on what we're going to do once we get home so that I won't have to dwell on our separation too much. I just feel relieved that Ruther is willing to bring us to Narita on Tuesday. It will help delay our separation somewhat. Sigh. Am feeling so sad...

No comments: