Friday, February 23, 2007

HAHAHA!

....Every morning is the dawn of a new error...

For people who like peace and quiet: a phoneless cord.

Mental Floss prevents Moral Decay.

Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.

I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.

A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.

Help Wanted: Telepath. You know where to apply.

Budget: A method for going broke methodically.

Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Copywight 1994 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.

Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny

A mainframe: The biggest PC peripheral available.

Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...

Will the information superhighway have any rest stops?

No comments: