Monday, February 26, 2007

ONE MORE DAY

Last day and counting the hours...

We are going home tomorrow. Well, I would not really call it home because without Ruther, it isn't much of a home so I guess I should say, "We're going back to Manila tomorrow". Sigh... Flight is in the evening and we will be home pretty late. Arrival is at 2210 so we might be home at around midnight or so (hopefully not). I hope I will be pretty tired by then so all I'll have to do is to just take a shower, get changed and go to sleep.

.....

Yesterday we went to Shibuya. That's pretty much near Tokyo and even if we did not really go sightseeing, we had a lot of fun taking pictures and doing experimental shots. It was also sooooo cold!! When we checked the forecast, at 6am it was 1 degree! Grabe! By lunchtime, it was around 6 degrees but still too cold for us. But still, it was really a fun day and it was nice taking all those photos of people and each other. Will post photos soon...

.....

It has been absolutely crazy trying to pack everything we could in 2 baggages. We're not too worried though because we have 20 kilos each to spare. So, I tried to put in as much of everything but it still isn't enough I suppose. My poor bags look like they are about to burst at the seams! hehehe... Tomorrow, I'll have to do some last minute checking of anything we might leave behind. But Ruther will definitely send a balikbayan box in a few weeks with our clothes, winter jackets and anything else we will need back home.

No comments: