Friday, March 16, 2007

ANOTHER PLANE RIDE

We are all set for tomorrow. Our flight is at 6am so we have to leave the house at 4. Good thing the airport is just a few minutes away and we don't have to wake up soooo early to get ready. The flight will be around an hour and a half long so hopefully, the boys won't be too impatient. I already prepared some crayons, toys and food for them just in case they need any of those. It will be so nice to go back home. I will get to meet my high school friends again and just bond with my mom and dad. We plan to stay for 2 months. I hope I won't die of boredom there since Zamboanga is not as busy, as large and as establishment-packed as Manila. It's really just a small city; half-rural, half-urban. But I'm sure that when I see the sunrise when we touchdown at the airport, it will be like going home all over again.

No comments: