Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ANOTHER PUPPY AND A TRIM?

We have been given another puppy today. I woke up around 930 and the moment I stepped out of the door, a puppy was thrust into my arms. It was given to my mom by a friend. Yes, that's how much we love dogs.

The puppy is a Japanese spitz. He is white and really shy and wants to be carried a lot. My mom was having a hard time coming up with a name so I suggested naming him Shiro, which in Japanese, means white. And it suits him just fine. Mommy said we could bring Choco home with us to Manila since she now has Shiro for Vanilla (the other white puppy). Yipee! We will be bringing Choco home with us in May. I hope he will adjust well there. I think he will make a good pet for the boys and he will teach them to be responsible owners. Right now, they are all over Shiro and could not help themselves from tickling and feeding him. They were funny a while ago when Shiro was sleeping. I told them to be quiet because they were going to wake Shiro and they obeyed me! Ethan was a surprise because he is usually very loud and shrill. But when I put my finger to my mouth to sign "quiet" he simply sat on the bed and watched Shiro sleep. He was so cute!

.....

I think I need to trim my hair a bit. I'm not too happy with the ends right now. I think they look a bit unhealthy. I probably need to change my shampoo as well. My current shampoo does not seem to agree with my hair. I'll ask my mom if she plans on visiting a hair salon soon. If she is, then I'll probably get my hair trimmed then...

No comments: