Thursday, March 29, 2007

EXERCISE!

I woke up really early this morning. I think it was just before 5am. Mommy and Daddy wanted me to go with them because they exercise every morning at a place we call the Grandstand, where there is an oval track and other sports facilities. Since I needed the work-out, I agreed to go so, I had to wake up early. The boys were still fast asleep so I decided against bringing them. They were pretty tired from playing the night before so I let them have their rest. It was still dark when we left the house. I brought some coffee along so I was not too hungry. When we got to the grandstand, mommy paid the guard the entrance fees and Daddy parked the car. When we got to the aerobics area, there were already some people there waiting for the work-out to begin. Mommy was worried that I would not be able to keep up (she knows that I'm not an aerobics person and that I enjoy sports more - as a way of losing weight) so I told her I'll just do my best. Turns out, I didn't have to worry. Although the exercise was intensive, it was not as muscle-crunching as I expected. I had those taebo videos and such and they always left me breathless and really exhausted afterwards. But this one was all right. I loved the arm exercises because I think my arms are in dire need of toning. I think the instructor made the work-out less exhausting to consider the older people in the group. There were around 30 of us doing the work-out by the time the sun rose into the sky. When we were done, it felt really good. Daddy didn't join us but simply did some brisk walking around the oval. After the exercise, Daddy bought us some taho and it was yummy because it was pretty warm in the tummy. On our way home (it was around 630am), we stopped to by some fruits. I think it's a good way to begin the day. After resting a bit at home, I took a bath and really felt great! I think I'll do more aero exercises in the coming days. And pretty soon it will be goodbye 7 kg! =D (Am keeping my fingers crossed!)

No comments: