Monday, March 12, 2007

FUN IN THE SUN

We had loads of fun yesterday when we went to 8 Waves. It was kinda far (it took 2 hours to get there) but it was a nice place so we didn't mind the ride. The boys played and swam and just enjoyed the water so much! I had fun too and that's all that counts. Nikki wants us to go back there again and I told him, next time, we will. =D

.....

Now that we are back in the Philippines, I told myself that I will never complain about the heat here no matter how sweltering it becomes. I really really really would rather be hot here than be cold in Japan. I know, it takes some getting used to, but really, I'm a summer person and I love the sun and its warmth. So, hooray for summer!!

.....

I finally got my new cell phone. It's not as high end as other phones in the market but I'm pleased with it. I am after all just a stay-at-home mom; how high tech should I get? So, I settled for a really pretty Samsung E690 phone. I love it because it has a clamshell design and the color is a cute metallic red (although the brochure said it was "pink"). My brother-in-law wanted me to get a 3G phone, but I decided against it because 1. I won't be using it often; 2. I read some reviews that some 3G phones usually have a short battery life, and 3. it's not in my budget. Anyway, after several minutes of searching, I found this phone and it was just right for me. It cost P8,600. But when I was going to pay for it, the woman gave me a discount and I only paid P8,200. Cool, huh. =D I'm still unsure with what to do with my old cellphone. I might sell it, I might keep it. I'll decide later on. For now, I have yet to study the manual since I'm still unaware on how to use my new phone. But yes, I really really love it so, yay!

No comments: