Friday, March 09, 2007

SUMMER

Summer, summer, summer. Tomorrow we're planning to go to 8waves, a waterpark in Bulacan. We have been there twice last year (summer too) and the boys had a blast! This time, there will be more of us: me, the boys, my sis, Russell and Ron (my brothers-in-law). Since the place is pretty far, we'll have to leave the house at 7am to make it in time for their opening at 9am. I'll have to prepare the bag today. I hope I won't forget anything. I'm so excited to be having this fun trip! =D

.....

I bought a new swim suit for myself. I do have a one piece bathing suit but I wanted something nicer this time. When I saw a cute pink one at the mall, I just had to buy it. Plus, it's reasonably priced (only P500+). I'll probably wear some shorts over the bottom (my tummy has not gone back to it's usual firmness since I got pregnant) but I'll definitely flaunt the top. =D

.....

I love my long hair. Now that we're back home, it has gone back to its shiny, bouncy self. I suppose all the cold and static made my hair weird back in Japan. I trimmed the ends the other day and decided to keep it long for a few more months. Many have been saying that I look nice with long hair. So all right, I'll keep it just a little bit longer. =D

No comments: