Sunday, April 22, 2007

DISAPPOINTING READ AND SATURDAY FUN



This is the book I am currently reading. I'm halfway through it and well, sad to say, it is kinda disappointing. I thought it would be interesting and insightful but it's just drags on and on. Sometimes, I don't even have the energy to pick it up because I'm afraid I'll be bored to death when I start reading a few pages. You simply don't know where the story is going. I won't even write the synopsis here because I'm not done with the book yet and I'm sure it will come out very boring. I sometimes think, why am I even bothering to finish this book when I can barely bring myself to open it? Well maybe, I want to know how it ends. But then again, I can always read the last page...

Oh well... I'll decide later on whether or not I'll finish this quite disappointing book...

.....

Ruther had a fun-filled day today with his officemates. First they had a sort-of bowling tournament at Round 1, Yokohama. He told me he did not have a great game but I'm still happy he played if only for the exercise. Then they went to Kamoi for karaoke. I'm sure he had a blast here. Then they had dinner at a place called Gusto. I've never been there but he said they had a good meal. =D

No comments: