Wednesday, April 25, 2007

GOTCHA!!

I mentioned about my night visitor in a previous post. Well, surprise surprise!! When I woke up this morning, the little bugger was caught in the flypaper!! Bwahahahaha! Joyful day! Poor little lizard though. He got caught in the flypaper yesterday. I felt so bad for the lizard because I like lizards. They eat mosquitoes and insects and well, here in the Philippines, they are a sign of good luck in a home. Sorry little reptile! When Nikki and Ethan saw the lizard stuck in the flypaper yesterday, they wanted me to remove it. But I couldn't because it was stuck fast and I didn't think it would live after being removed from flypaper. So I told them that unfortunately, the lizard had to stay there. This morning, when Ethan saw the mouse, he wanted to touch it which really freaked me out! So, after I took a picture of it, I had the flypaper thrown away pronto.

Sorry if the photo grosses you out (looking at the photo creeps ME out!). Just want to show proof that the pesky mouse is finally outta here! I hope I won't see any more mice in my room...

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Euww! I'm glad you caught the mouse but I think i prefer looking at the photo of your cute little puppy. :-D

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog through a series of links, and really enjoy your beautiful photos and stories about your family and the world around you. You sound like a compassionate person and a wonderful mother. However, I was disappointed to read this story and see this picture. Glue traps are an unbelievably cruel way to get rid of household pests, and as your picture shows, often end up trapping unintended animals as well. I understand that with two young boys, you don't want mice around, but in the future I hope that you will choose a more efficient and compassionate trap.

:P said...

i'm open to suggestions, you know. =D thanks for dropping by!