Wednesday, April 25, 2007

TO TOWN, TO TOWN...

I went to town this afternoon while the boys were napping. No, I did not go on a shopping spree. I had to buy diapers for the boys. I realized last night that they were out of diapers (they use them only at night as a just in case) so I had to go to town today. I also had to buy some bottle nipples/teats because Ethan created a big hole in one of his bottle nipples. I really don't know why he loves to chew (yes, CHEW not bite) on those. Anyway, while in town, I bought some snacks for the boys, a chocolate bar for me (shhhh!), facial wash, a croquet set for the boys, a frisbee and a Lightning McQueen notebook for Ethan and a Buttercup and Mojo Jojo notebook for Nikki. When I arrived home, the boys were still asleep. Such sleepyheads. =D When he woke up, Nikki was quite excited about the croquet set and wanted to play with it immediately but I told him to wait awhile because it was still too hot outside. When it was 430pm, he finally got to play after I showed him how to do it. While watching Nikki play and after taking his photo (Ethan was playing with his tryke then) the water in their pool looked so inviting to me so I changed my clothes and just stayed in the pool with Ethan while Nikki played with his croquet set. Ethan loved pouring water all over my back and we played the "can you find..." game. At around 530, we went into the house but Ethan wanted to stay out and put up a fuss. But when I showed him his Lightning McQueen notebook, he came inside immediately and asked for his crayons. Wow. Nikki loved his Buttercup notebook (he likes watching the Powerpuff Girls on Cartoon Network now) and started to write in it. So now, I have time to blog because everyone's busy! Hahaha! =D Maybe tomorrow afternoon, we'll try the frisbee. I hope it won't fly to the roof or to the nearby tree... Fun fun fun! =D

No comments: