Wednesday, April 18, 2007

PINOY BIG BROTHER

I have a confession to make. I am a BIG Big Brother fan. I just find this reality tv very entertaining. Not only do I brush up on my Tagalog but I like to see which of the housemates deserves the big prize. I suppose I am only interested in the Pinoy Big Brother because when I read about the international Big Brothers, it didn't catch my fancy.

Anyway, you might say, "What is it to me?" Well I am excited about the upcoming Big Brother swap. A housemate from the Philippines (Bruce Quebral) will fly to Slovenia and will stay there for a week! Likewise, a BB Slovenia housemate (Tina) will come to the Pinoy Big Brother house starting this Saturday. I am so excited! Well actually I think pretty much every Pinoy BB fan is excited. I'm going to stick to the tv like glue this week and next week. I hope this Tina girl will learn much from her (short) stay here.

No comments: