Saturday, June 30, 2007

A BUNNY

Nikki told me last night that he wants to have a bunny. I was quite surprised about that. He is really not a pet person. But still I asked him why. He said he wanted to have a bunny like Goofy's. That's from a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode, in case you were wondering. I asked him: Are you going to take care of the bunny? Are you going to feed it and love it? Will you play with it everyday? He said he will and I asked where we will put the bunny since the house is a mess. He said that we could put it in a basket and let it stay in their room. I asked him if he wanted a boy bunny or a girl bunny. He said a boy bunny. I asked him what name he would give the boy bunny. He said Goofy. Uh, okay. It's his bunny anyway.

I suppose it won't be hard having a bunny. They are quiet creatures and quite tame so I think it would be a nice responsibility for Nikki. Hopefully, Ethan will learn from Nikki as well.

So yeah, we're going to get a bunny.

2 comments:

mitch said...

Yaaay, Nikki!

:P said...

naku, sana tumagal naman itong pet na 'to... =P