Saturday, June 30, 2007

PHOTOS OF THE HOUSE

As I promised, here are some photos of the house...

Before (taken last March):













After (taken this week):

It actually looks a lot bigger now. The roof is quite high so I decided to make use of the space beneath it as a loft. Ruther's and my room is just behind that wall. =D








The kitchen/dining area. You could see how much further they extended the wall. This is the main reason why many of the people here in the house are coughing and have hoarse voices.



The right door leads to the boys' room. You could see their cute smiley clock. =D The door to the left was formerly (my brother-in-law) Ron's room but will be a guestroom after it's redone. That's Ethan's head in the photo, by the way.




Stairs leading to the second floor. On the right of that window is the door to Ruther's and my room. =D











Formerly the room of my parents-in-law. But it will become the living room once it's makeover-ed. =P











The terrace. The room to the left is my parents-in-law's room. The one on the right is Ruther's and my room.










Close-up of the terrace.



4 comments:

Jane said...

It looks like it will be a lovely house when it is finished, I hope that wont be too long now!
Take care, Jane

:P said...

i hope so too, jane!
thanks and take care! =D

mitch said...

Wow. I thought it was just a simple renovation. It's a complete remodeling! No wonder, it's taking so long. But I can only imagine how much larger and prettier everything would be once it's done. Konting pasensya na lang...... Just curious, it looks like everything's in shambles, saan kayo natutulog?

:P said...

haay, ang gulo talaga, sobraa!

we sleep sa room ng boys dito sa baba. ayos na except hindi pa inilalagay yung flooring. haay naku...