Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HOW I MISS JAPAN


I cannot even begin to express how much I miss Japan. (You might be so fed up of hearing this Mitzh. =D) It's like I discovered a wonderful place, fell in love and now I'm heart-broken because we are miles apart. Never in my life have I ever thought of a country this much. Never in my life have I been so affected by a country, by a culture, by the people and by the uniqueness that makes Japan, Japan. I want to know it more, I want to fill myself with its history and language and culture. I want to immerse myself in it until I am so fed up of it. I just want to go back to the wonderful country I called home for a short 6 months. Sigh. Will I ever see my Japan again?
Japan, Japan. How I miss you so.

2 comments:

mitzh said...

Awww, I wish I had the power to bring you and your boys here in an instant.

Honestly, I miss Philippines when Christmas season rolls by. And of course I miss the food and the malls and going to movies and shopping. HE-HE...

I really wish you can come back.

:P said...

thanks mitzh!

really really wish I could go back to japan... really really hope that one day i will ride the trains once more, see the beautiful sights and fall in love all over again with japan. =D