Thursday, June 28, 2007

THURSDAY...

Well, my throat now feels like sandpaper and my nose has been runny since I woke up. Even Ethan is catching this "cold" thing. His voice is now a bit hoarse and he sneezes a lot. Nikki seems to be the most unaffected and that is kind of surprising because he's supposed to be allergic to dust, like me. I'm not sure if he overcame his allergy or if his multivitamin works on him but I'm glad that he's not down with a cold. When Nikki feels under the weather, he does not eat so much and that worries me because he could get thin easily. Anyway, will keep everyone posted about our very minor situation. =D

.....

The boys and I went to the mall again today. Ruther wanted me to check a few things for him so I thought, it would be nice for me and the boys to have a bit of fun as well. Anyway, when we got to the mall, it was close to noon so I asked Nikki what he wanted to eat for lunch. Of course, Jollibee chickenjoy, their favorite chicken. Since I was not in the mood to eat (my throat still hurts a bit when I swallow), I decided to have some spaghetti. Nikki ate a lot but Ethan just ate the chicken skin (his favorite part). After that, I let Nikki play for a bit in the arcade. There were a lot of guys there and some were even in school uniforms. But the most disturbing was there was a stocky, 40s-looking guy who was sitting in one of those arcade chairs (the racing ones) and he was fast asleep! I suppose there were a lot of people around and the guard just could not see the sleeping man. Maybe if he snored... There was an instance when I thought of pointing him out to the guard but the man looked harmless and I did not want to be the stoolpigeon so I just let him be.

After that, we proceeded to the supermarket and I bought myself a pair of slippers and bought milk for the boys, juice, and a puzzle for Ethan. The boys wanted to play at the activity area in the baby section so I let them. After a few minutes, we paid for the things and then we went home.

And now, because of all that activity, Ethan refuses to settle down! He still is not napping! Sigh.

.....

Jet Li is in Manila! Why? I have no idea but I saw in the Inquirer site that he's here. I like Jet Li and most of his films. I remember, when I was younger, me, my siblings and my dad would watch the many Once Upon A Time in China movies together. My dad loves those Chinese movies and I guess we were influenced. Anyway, it's nice to see him visit the Philippines. Hopefully that will be in the news tonight and I will finfd out why he's here. =D

4 comments:

mitzh said...

It must be because of the dust and change of weather. I myself don't feel well..

Glad to hear that you had a great time, yesterday.

Hope that you and Ethan feels much better soon!

:P said...

thanks a bunch mitzh! i hope to be better soon. it's hard doing things when one is under the weather. sigh..

well i hope you will feel better soon too! take care!

mitch said...

Ay, kami din, nag-chicken joy kanina! Hahahahah!

Get well!

:P said...

haay naku, basta chickenjoy... =D

ikaw rin, get well! =D