Monday, August 27, 2007

BLOGSVERTISE

I recently signed up at blogsvertise.com to well, increase my income-generating hobby and I must say I am quite happy that they approved of my blog almost immediately. I chanced upon the site from a blogger friend and thought of checking it out. I liked what I saw so I decided to join. I was pleased to receive an email saying that my blog was approved and I would be receiving assignments and reminders through email. I like that because I always check my email and I can always tell immediately if I have assignments to do. This way, I would not forget. So far, I'm quite happy with the assignments I have been getting. Unlike the other site, I don't have to keep on checking blogsvertise for assignments for fear that someone might grab it ahead of me. So yeah, I'm quite happy. Hopefully, this will be another plus in my weekly earnings.

No comments: