Tuesday, August 28, 2007

3:35AM

I'm quite excited about tonight's eclipse. I'll try to see if I could watch it with Nikki in the Discovery Channel website. I think it will be another interesting thing for us to talk about and study. I'm already planning the day just to make sure the boys will be awake by that time. From the Discovery Channel:

Live Streaming of Blood Moon Eclipse
What astronomical phenomenon has stopped wars, saved lives and turned the Moon a bloody red?
Eclipses have been occurring for billions of years. These natural spectacles reveal the mysterious working of the solar system.
This August 28th, switch on your TV from 5pm and tune into our 2 hour moon special featuring 95 Worlds and Counting and If We Had No Moon.


.....

As predicted, Nikki keeps on talking about yesterday. He is now saying he wants to go back to Monte Vista, much to the delight of Papa who loves these sort of outings. Well, we'll have to see. Papa's birthday is next month and it might happen, but you never know, a lot of things can come up that would ruin even the best-laid plans.

.....

Ruther gave me the go signal to buy the boys a bicycle so I'm a bit excited about going to the mall tomorrow to check out the bicycles there. I won't be getting the expensive one but I still won't pick the plastic one either. I did a lot of reading on buying bicycles for kids and well I know not to pick a big bike. I'll still get them training wheels and protective gear. I hope it won't rain tomorrow so we could all go to the mall. =D

If you want to check out the article on baby carrier/baby cart/trike/bike safety, click here.

2 comments:

Amy said...

How exciting, teaching your boys to ride a bike!! There are a few kids in my neighborhood with their first bikes this summer...it's been fun to watch them go up and down the sidewalk with their little noisy training wheels. :)

Enjoy this time with your boys!! :)

:P said...

i think i'm more excited than the boys. hahaha! but i still have to find the perfect bike for them. =D of course, there will be LOTS of photos.