Thursday, August 23, 2007

GREAT BUYS

I went to the mall this afternoon while the boys were napping because my dad asked me to check the prices of the flash disks. I think he needs one for the office. Since the boys were napping, I thought it would be okay to go on my own. Anyway, after checking that out, I decided to pass by National Bookstore before heading home because I needed to buy some masking tape and glue. While there, I decided to look for the Pugad Baboy 19 since Ruther collects that. Fortunately they did not run out of it (much to my relief) and I got a copy for Ruther. While browsing through the aisles, I caught sight of a Baby Blues book. Ruther and I have been collecting the Baby Blues series even before we had kids and we really enjoy the humor of Kirkman and Scott. Checking the titles, I saw one that we did not have yet: Two Plus One is Enough. I quickly got it and was happy that I now have one more to add to our collection. Anyway, after I paid for those I happened to pass by a table full of discounted books and textbooks. I decided to have a look-see and it was a good thing I did because I found some great workbooks for Nikki that were only P20 each!! I got him 4 workbooks in Math, Science and Health, and Music, Arts and Physical Education. I was happy I found those. The Grade 1 books are okay for Nikki right now. We are currently learning the lessons in that level already so I was really glad I chanced upon those books. Really great buys today. Yup, am happy, happy, happy. =D

2 comments:

mitzh said...

OH BOOKS!

You know how other people would not even bat an eye when they buy those designer stuff. I on the other hand would, but when it comes to book, I seem not to see how much it cost.

That's how much I want and love books.

And when it's on for sale, I completely go crazy! HEHEHE

:P said...

books will always be one of my favorite purchases. i always feel that no matter what I buy it isn't a waste of money. unlike clothes... =P