Thursday, August 23, 2007

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IN KIDS

I read this article yesterday and I was very much worried about it. I mean, first was the report on obesity and now high blood pressure. This is pretty worrisome. Not only do I have to worry about my sons' upbringing and schooling, I have to worry about their future health which means, I have to guard what they eat carefully. And not only that, I also have to assess the family history which right now, does not seem so peachy with diabetes on the top of the list. Sigh... Well, I suppose it's a good thing I know how to take blood pressure.

.....

Speaking of health, I am still trying to watch what I eat and to lose weight. I'm not after a huge goal. I don't have to go back to my usual size (although it would be great if I could) but if I just stay in the normal range, then I'm happy. My motto: a little at a time rather than no pain, no gain. =D

No comments: