Friday, September 21, 2007

HOT

Ethan seems to be feverish today. I don't know exactly why he has fever but I'm suspecting it's from running around in his birthday suit after having his bath this morning. Instead of getting dressed immediately, he led me to a merry chase around the room and was exposed to the fan. I can't think of anything else that could be the cause of his fever because we did not play in the rain for the past days and he hasn't been exposed to anything else. I'm not so worried (yet). So far, it seems like a slight fever at this time. I'm observing him closely and the moment he gets hotter I'll have to give him sponge baths and paracetamol (which he hates). Hopefully, it won't come to that. Ethan has always been a healthy boy and rarely gets sick. I think this momentary illness will do his body some good.

No comments: