Monday, September 24, 2007

NO WORK

It's a holiday in Japan today so Ruther has a long weekend and will have enough time to catch up with rest. It's the equinox (already) and I will surely miss autumn in Japan. Officially, autumn is my favorite season of all. I just love all the colors, the cool air and the hint of Christmas. It just suits me to a T. Anyway, hopefully, another autumn in Japan will still happen for me...

.....

Ethan's fever seems to have broken and I am hoping that he is well and that his fever won't return. So far, he has become quite noisy again and has started to move around more - for which I am glad. He still however, refuses to let me out of his sight. When I go to the kitchen or the bathroom, I would hear his voice follow me, "Mom-mee? Mom-mee?" Then I would reassure him and tell him where I was. I am doing my best to be patient with Ethan because I understand his need to be secure. I know when he is good and ready, Ethan will let go of me easily. (I just hope I won't be in tears then.)

2 comments:

mitzh said...

Me too, of all the seasons I love autumn the most...

Glad to know that Ethan's doing OK now.

:P said...

i think we both like almost the same things in life, mitzh and that's so nice. =D

take care too!