Monday, September 24, 2007

ROOM UPDATE

I haven't had time to study today because I kept on checking on the progress in Ruther's and my bedroom. Today, Manong installed the air conditioning and started making the TV rack. So far so good. I'm thinking he'll be done with everything in 3 days' time. And I'm sooo exciteed about that. I just hope that the painters do a good job in painting the room as well. I don't want Ruther to be disappointed. I'm thinking of going to the hardware tomorrow and have my paint mixed. Just so everything is ready. I can't wait to see the final look of the room. =D

.....
Even if Ruther is miles away from Nikki and Ethan he still tries his best to be a doting father. How so? He knows that Nikki is nuts for Mario Bros. and he got Nikki this really cute kuppa shell from a UFO catcher. Nikki was really ecstatic he wanted Ruther to give it to him through the webcam! Hahaha! Silly boy... Ruther also got some Mario Bros. collectibles from those capsules and they were sooo cute! Take a look at these...
I'm not a Mario fan but I still find them so cute = D

No comments: