Wednesday, September 26, 2007

RAINY WEDNESDAY

Because of all the work being done in Ruther's and my room, I have been quite distracted and have become too engrossed in its outcome. So far so good, that's all I can say for now. The painting of the walls and the cabinets/shelves is scheduled in a few days and I have yet to buy the paint. I might as well get that done by tomorrow because I want everything to go smoothly. I promise to post photos of the room once it's all done. =D

.....

Because of the distractions, I have not updated my Christmas list!! I alreaday have some presents but I have a lot more to buy in time for December. I know you're probably thinking: "It's waaay too early!" but I usually start my Christmas shopping in July! I just really want to get the nicest (not necessarily the most expensive) presents for family, friends and godchildren. So yeah, I'm a bit OC when it comes to Christmas shopping. =D

.....

Ruther has a bowling tournament tonight. I hope he has fun. His favorite sports are badminton, bowling and basketball but I think his badminton games are the best. Anyway, I will hear from him tonight for sure. The last time he played he was not very happy with his scores. Hopefully tonight will be different. =D

No comments: