Wednesday, September 26, 2007

TAGGED

Mhay tagged me! It's a Q and A thing...

Q1: What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was still at university ... aimless, loveless, lonely.

Q2: What were you doing 1 year ago?
Having the time of my life with my family in Japan, a country I have grown to love so much! Miss it a lot! =(

Q3: What are the 5 snacks you enjoy?
kakanin
bread
fruits
my mom's chocolate cake and milk
pinoy street food

Q4: What are the 5 songs you know the lyrics to?
It Might Be You - Stephen Bishop
My Favorite Things - from The Sound of Music
I'll Always Stay In Love This Way - Martin Nievera
Sun and Moon - from Miss Saigon
Moon River - from Breakfast at Tiffany's

Q5: 5 things you would do if you are a millionaire
Get Ruther a cool car.
Travel with Ruther.
Save for the boys' future.
Invest.
Help a cause (especially one that promotes environmental awareness and protects Mother Nature).

Q6: 5 bad habits
Can be moody
Possessive about family and stuff
Ultra sensitive (but am learning to be "sensitive" without the "ultra")
Forgetful
OC sometimes

Q7: 5 things you like to do
Travel with Ruther
Make love (Oops! Adult content! Hahaha!)
Homeschool my boys
Crafts
Read, read, read

Q8: 5 favorite toys (or maybe my gadgets?)
Laptop
Cellphone
Camera
My boys' Playdoh
All the stuffed toys that Ruther gave me!!

Q9: 5 things you would never wear
Fake nails
Really low-cut jeans (can't anymore with a jelly belly - not unless I get an appointment with Belo - hahaha!)
Fake jewelry (I have allergies)
Torn tops or grunge look
Those necklaces that have spikes on them

Q10: 5 things you hate to do
Wasting time (like waiting in line, being put on hold, etc.)
Vomiting (it just sucks so bad)
Losing weight (because it takes f.o.r.e.v.e.r...)
Waiting for Ruther to come home from overseas
Techy stuff (only because I know Ruther will always do it better than me in the end)

I'm tagging Clea and Beevee! Have fun guys! =D

No comments: