Thursday, October 11, 2007

BOURNE ULTIMATUM


I watched this movie the other night and it was cool. I never really liked Matt Damon before the Bourne movies. He was like, okay with me as an actor but after watching Bourne Identity, he was woah! Pretty cool. Not Jet Li cool though, but cool enough. =D Anyway, I loved the flick and maybe because I already loved the first 2 movies. I just found the plot riveting and exciting and full of suspense. The action scenes were great too and I could only imagine Ruther's annoyance at me while I went "Get him! Get the guy!" or "Just kill him already!" Yes, I can become quite involved with the stories while I'm watching the action (of course, I don't do this in the movie theatres for fear of being booted out)... =D Anyway, I think this will make it to out DVD collection and of course, the rest of the Bourne movies as well...

No comments: