Tuesday, October 30, 2007

BYE TITA NICKI!!

Tita Nicki just left for the airport a few minutes ago. I will really miss her. I really enjoyed all our talks and exchanges in the evenings and she was really like a second mom to me. In case you didn't know, Tita Nicki is Ruther's aunt. She is the Australian wife of Mama's younger brother. She was here in the Philippines for 5 months to teach at a university. Anyway, I will really miss her a lot. I made a letter for her (it was a secret and her daughter, Tasha will give it to her) which she will read when she is back home. I hope I conveyed to her all my feelings about how much I will miss her and how much I have learned from her all these months. Hopefully, I will get to see her again when she returns here next year. =D

.....

It was a busy day for me. I washed some of Ruther's clothes to get some of the "wardrobe" smell out. It was just some light washing because the clothes were not dirty or anything. It just smelled a bit funny. Anyway, even if it was light washing, it still tired me out because I had to do other chores in between. Also, it was such a hot day it just drained all my energy. Even Tita Nicki (who does not feel warm easily) agreed with me. So yeah, today was kind of exhausting. Exhausting but at least I still got to do some things done for the room.

.....

Speaking of the room, Ruther finally saw it last night. He saw it through th webcam and he said it was nice. Of course, there was no gushing and "it's wonderful!" and "WOOOOOOOW!" Just: "It's nice, baby." So I guess I will have to be content with that.

Of course, a little (or maybe a lot of) praise would have been fantastic too...

4 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like you are a very busy lady! Your hubby will probably appreciate it a lot more once he's there WITH you.

If it makes you feel any better, my husband wasn't all that impressed with my decorating efforts in our bedroom, either. Mainly, he's just concerned with what 'happens' in that room ;0) But I like my home environment to reflect us, and it makes me happy, so he's good with that, too.

mitzh said...

I so get what you mean. Just a little enthusiasm wouldn't hurt, right?

:P said...

hello becky! ruther liked the room and I'm happy with that. i know that sometimes, our decorating styles vary so i really don't mind just as long as our room stays neat and clean. i promise i'll take photos and post them soon! hopefully before the month is over! sorry! =D

take care!

=D

:P said...

hahaha! as always, you can read right through me, mitzh! =D