Monday, October 29, 2007

FUN DAY

Yesterday was a lot of fun! We decided to go back to Sun City for the family outing because not only is the entrance fee cheaper, the pools are clean and well-maintained and there are lifeguards about. Also, the place is relatively clean and there weren't much people about so it was an ideal place for us.

When we got there, the boys immediately changed into their swimming trunks and went to the kiddie pool. They forgot all about lunch so we all ate and had our fill while the boys had fun swimming about and frolicking in the water. After lunch, I changed into my swim clothes and urged the boys to transfer to the adult pool. The water reached just below my chest so I thought it would be nice for the boys to practice their kicks. Nikki and Ethan had fun going around the pool in their floaties and after a while, we decided to try the slides. Nikki enjoyed it so much, he kept on sliding the whole afternoon. By mid-afternoon, I was hungry so I let Ethan play in the kiddie pool while I had a snack. The weather was wonderful: it was persistently cloudy so I did not have to worry about the boys getting dark or getting sunburned. Tita Nicki had fun too and also went down the slides several times. By 4pm, we were ready to leave but Nikki said wanted to slide 100 more times! Oh my goodness! I just told him we'll come back again another day and fortunately, he agreed and went out of the pool. Five minutes after we left Sun City, the boys were asleep. They were both tired out! But it was good that they had fun with the other kids there.

Maybe when Ruther's here we could go back there because last night Nikki said, "I miss Daddy. I want Daddy to go swimming with us." So cute. I haven't told Ruther that yet. Will do so tonight. Hopefully, before the month ends, we could go swimming as a family and have another day of fun.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love days like that where you have such fun you get plain old worn out, and the kiddos sleep like babies all night long.

That'll be nice for you guys to all go do things as a family when your hubby is home again.

You've been tagged. Go to my blog for instructions... ;o) It's just for fun, so you don't have to if you don't want to.

:P said...

becky! so sorry for doing the tag so late!! will get to it soon!

yeah, hopefully once Ruther is home, we will spend our weekends with a lot of fun fun fun! =D