Monday, October 15, 2007

MONDAY MUSINGS

Today, the painters did a first coating of the avocado shade that I picked for the room. It turned out to be lovely. I really love the relaxing color of the green and at the same time, I enjoyed the subtle yellow tones that cheered up the room. I think the color will be great with the dark chocolate color of the furnishings. I am soooo excited to see the room done!! The painters said that they will try their best to finish it this week which will be so great if that happens. I am itching to start fixing up the room!! Ooh, I hope that everything will look absolutely great after the room is done and I hope Ruther will like it!

.....

Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2 has begun!! It premiered last night and if course, I stayed up late for that. Blame Mommy for introducing me to this reality show. Anyway, it's actually a fun show to watch but is definitely not for kids and I would not recommend anyone younger than teens to watch this, not unless they were with their parents of course.

Here's the first batch of housemates:

1. True Lover - Will Devaughn (25) model/sportcaster

2. Princess of Charm - Megan Young (17) former Starstruck avenger

3. Desirable Diva - Riza Santos (21) Miss Earth-Canada, FHM covergirl (october issue)

4. Komedyanteng Promdi - Ruben Gonzaga (25) ABS-CBN Davao's Kapamilya Sabado Party nagpauso ng Budotz dance

5. Lonely Dreamboy - Victor Basa (22) Penshoppe model, ASAP Coverboys

6. Mom in Distress - Yayo Aguila (40) Bagets star/wife of William Martinez

7. Wild Child - Baron Geisler (25) former ABS-CBN's child star

8. Brainy Babe - Marylaine Viernes (21) 26K girl scholar sa La Salle, palanca awardee 2004

9. Despised Babe - Jen Da Silva (?) former 26K girl

10. Good Brother - Donald Geisler(?) 2 national athlete Baron Geisler's brother/taekwondo champ

No comments: