Saturday, October 13, 2007

NEW BABY

There's a new baby in the family! Ruther's cousin Lot, gave birth through CS yesterday and she now has a really cute baby boy. So adorable. She had the CS operation at around 8 in the morning because they found out the day before, that her water was leaking out of her and would pose a threat to the baby. So it was a good thing that yesterday, everything went well and when Russell, Tita Nicki and I went to the hospital for a visit, we got the chance to see the baby! I was so excited to hold it and Tita Nicki was crying because she said she was so happy. At around 5pm or so (we arrived at the hospital around 430pm), Lot's other cousins visited so it was like a mini-reunion. Her younger sister Beck ordered pizza for everyone and we had a mini-picnic in the suite. But of course, everyone was doting on the cute baby. The baby's father is still out of the country but he might visit if all goes well. I'll try to post some photos of the adorable baby. It made me quite nostalgic seeing it so tiny in my arms and made me realize that indeed, my boys have grown so much. Sigh... I might have to leaf through the boys' baby books later...

2 comments:

mitzh said...

awww, a new baby! such a blessing and such joy, indeed.

:P said...

thanks mitzh!