Saturday, October 13, 2007

ROOM UPDATE

I have not mentioned it early this week but the painters have started working in our room already. They actually started last Monday and this is their 6th day of work. They have sandpapered the furnishings and shelves and such and they have also started painting most of the furniture. Hopefully, next week, they could start working on the bedframe and then paint the room by Thursday. I am urging them to not dilly-dally so that by next week, the room will be done and then I could air the room for a few days to let the paint smell dissipate then I could start fixing the room and the attic. I think Mama wants to fix everything up soon and I really could not put my stuff anywhere else except in the existing space available which is of course, in the living and family room. It is quite an inconvenience but I really can't do anything about it until the room is all done and I can transfer the stuff. So hopefully, next week, the room will be done. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Becky said...

You're wise to let that smell air out a bit before spending too much time in there. I spent a few days painting my church a few years back and ended up with asthma form breathing fumes for like 4 days straight.

Be sure to post photos when it's all done!

Awww...that's neat that so many people visited. That sounds like one well-loved little baby!

mitzh said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, too.