Saturday, October 20, 2007

OVERCAST SATURDAY

From the look of the sky right now I think it will probably rain later. I can't wait!

.....

This afternoon, we had lunch together as a family along with Tita Nicki (who is Ruther's aunt from Australia and who is married to Mama's younger brother). When I was done, I got myself a slice of papaya for dessert. I usually like eating it with some condensed milk and so I would pour some on the papaya and eat it like that. Tita Nicki saw me and asked me if it was yummy that way and I said yeah, and I really enjoy eating papaya with condensed milk. She wanted to try it so I gave her the can of milk and she said she found it yummy and added that from then on, she's going to eat papaya with condensed milk. =D Anyway, the reason why I love eating papaya with condensed milk is because it takes away some of the sap-y taste and it's creamier and sweetish. So yeah, call me weird but I like eating papayas like that. =D

.....

It's Mama's sister's birthday on Tuesday but Mama said that the family will be having a celebratory luncheon tomorrow. I already have Ate Nita's present and I got her a bath towel and a house dress. I hope that's okay. Nikki is already looking forward to tomorrow because he wants to play with Matthew, the son of one of Ruther's cousins who is the same age as him. I think it will be nice for him to play with the other kids there tomorrow. I just hope that they won't be intimidated with Nikki's English because he really doesn't speak much Tagalog yet. For sure, I'll be dropping by to see Baby Zidane! He is such a cutie! =D

No comments: