Sunday, October 28, 2007

STUDIES

Yesterday I received a letter in the mail from my distance learning institution. They were asking how my studies were going since I haven't updated them with my latest studies/lessons. Uh-oh! I wil probably send them an email tomorrow explaining the break in my studying. Well, it really can't be helped. With the renovations and everything else in between, it's just too chaotic here for some quiet study time for me. I just need to concentrate! So until Ruther's and my room get done, my studies will have to wait. I'm confident that once I start studying again (which will probably be in the middle of next month) I'll be able to get things going and most probably be done before next year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

2 comments:

Becky said...

I can certainly understand not being able to think with all the chaos of renovation going on around you. But it sounds like it will all be worth it when you're done, and you'll still be finished before the end of the year. Good for you!

:P said...

well it really IS very difficult and very distracting. i just know I would not do a good job of studying right now so I might as well do it when everything's fixed and in order, right? =D

thanks Becky! =D