Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF

The workers arrived today, yipee!! One of them apologized for not arriving yesterday and I brushed it off and told him it was all right. Of course, I was just so happy that they were here today! I hope that they would finish tomorrow as planned. I can't believe Ruther's and my room is almost done!! =D

.....

Ruther has started buying his pasalubong for everyone here. He was out last night after work and bought some things and food stuff so he could put them in the balikbayan box which he plans on sending sometime next week. He told me that it will be picked up on Sunday and then will be shipped on Wednesday. It will take 2 weeks for the box to arrive here so it will be in time for his arrival. At least this way, he won't be bringing a lot of stuff with him while traveling. Nikki misses his dad a lot. Almost every night, he would tell me that he wants all of us to go to Daddy because he misses him. I told Nikki to wait a few more days because his Daddy will be home soon. I am sure he will be happy about that. And so will I. =D

2 comments:

Jane said...

glad all is going well and Nikki will soon have his daddy home, take care, Jane

mitzh said...

I'm so happy for you and your kids.
Will he be spending Christmas there?