Saturday, October 20, 2007

TAG!

Kathy tagged me! Thanks sis! I have to answer her question and then pass on a question of my own. And her question is:

What would you choose to eat: LECHON BABOY (roasted pig) or LECHON BAKA (roasted cow)?

I would have to say I prefer lechon baboy (roasted pig) because ever since I was little, we always had lechon during special occasions. Growing up with a Chinese grandfather, I suppose, it just became the usual sight and taste during family gatherings. I already tried lechon baka once or twice and it was nice but I suppose the memories associated with eating lechon baboy makes it more appealing to me. =D

And now for my question: What is the one sure thing that relaxes you when you are stressed?

And I am tagging Beevee and Lot! =D Enjoy!

2 comments:

beevs said...

hey..u tagged me pala..will work on it later.

:P said...

okay beevee! no problem! hope all is well with you! =D