Tuesday, October 16, 2007

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

I woke up early today because I had to call and wake Ruther up so he would get to work on time. When I spoke to him, he told me that he slept around 2am already the night before. This worried me because remember he had some dizziness a few days back? Well, I don't want him to be more stressed than he already is and I worry that the dizziness is a symptom of something. I already asked him to undergo a physical exam when he comes back and he agreed. I just know I'll worry less if I have him beside me at last.

.....

October is halfway over!! Can you imagine that? Sometimes, the days seem to just fly by, other times it feels like forever. Anyway, I'm just glad that everyday is another day that would bring my closer to my sweetie...

.....

Nikki has finally completed his antibiotic treatment and his impetigo has cleared completely. Yahoo! He has been such a good boy and has cooperated wonderfully with the daily doses. I am quite proud of him.

Yesterday, we visited Baby Zidane (who was home from the hospital) and when I saw Nikki next to the baby it hit me that he really was no longer a baby. He was quite excited to see the baby so little and he told me "Mommy, the baby is so cute!" He loved touching the baby's smooth legs and really, he was all aflutter. Ethan on the other hand, didn't want to touch the baby. He was quite noisy there but fortunately, the baby is a sound sleeper so he didn't wake up at all, thank goodness. But once, Ethan poked the baby with the bolster (the small sausage-shaped pillow you put beside the baby) and I was so shocked! I think he wanted to see if the baby would move if he poked it. Naughty boy! But after I told him not to disturb the baby, he left it alone. Of course, that did not stop him from making noise still. Sigh. =D

No comments: