Thursday, December 13, 2007

BUSY

Seems like today is starting out to be a busy one for me. This morning, after Ruther left for work, I gave the boys a haircut. Well, not really a haircut but maybe a trim. Nikki was okay and we were done in no time. I bathed him after and he looked really nice even if I have to say so myself. Ethan brayed the whole time. I can only imgine how he sounded to the neighbors. They might have thought that I was flogging him or something with the ruckus he put up while we were having the trimming at the balcony. Even Nikki commented while casually sipping his chocolate milk, "Ethan, you're silly. That's not painful." But of course, his brother paid him no heed and just yelled his head off. Anyway, I still managed to chop off the long strands and trim his bangs and Ethan's hair looks a LOT neater now thank goodness. He was really happy when he had his bath, I must say. Oh well, at least that's over with.

.....

This afternoon, I am dyeing Ruther's robe. You know, the one I made for his Christmas costume party tomorrow? Anyway, I finished the (primitive) sewing and I'm preparing the dyebath in a few minutes. I'm actually worried about the results. I don't want it to look like a kindergartener did the sewing. But then again, he'll be wearing it for only a night so who cares, right? =D

1 comment:

Amy said...

Luckily no one will be examining the seams and measuring the stitch sizes for uniformity. :) I'm sure it will be a hit! :)