Thursday, December 06, 2007

FUN IN THE SUN


This is one of our many photos taken last November 30 at Sun City. We had loads of fun and even if the wind was a bit chilly, the water was wonderfully warm. This is the adult pool and the water is chest-high (mine, at least) but the boys were very confident in their floaties. By afternoon though, Nikki was out of his floatie and while holding my hand, he tried tiptoeing in the water (it reached his mouth while on tiptoe). I was happy about that because Nikki is usually overly cautious and would not want to do something that he feared was scary or dangerous. But I guess he trusted me and Ruther so he let go of his fears (and his floatie) and tiptoed away while I guided him. Anyway, it was such a fun day for all of us. More family adventures next time! =D

No comments: