Thursday, December 06, 2007

GREEN

The other day, I asked Ruther what our Christmas motif would be this year. We usually have a specific color every year for the picture-taking during Noche Buena (midnight dinner). This tradition started in my family. We would decide on a color (my mom usually would) and pick our clothes for the pictorial. It would always look nice to see everyone in red or white or yellow. So, I thought we could adopt that and do that with my family. Last year, when we were in Japan, we were not able to do this because well, we only had to bring a limited amount of clothes with us and it would have been too costly to purchase new clothes for everyone. So we just wore whatever nice clothes we had in our wardrobe. This year though, we're going to follow tradition and pick a certain color. I asked Ruther to do the picking and he said we'll try green this year. I should have expected that because his favorite color is green. But that's all right with me because we (my family) haven't tried green yet. So I think it will be great. Only thing is, I went to the mall yesterday and there weren't much green polo shirts for boys. So I might have to search other malls for those. I won't panic now, but a week from now, if I still don't have those shirts with me, I will then.

No comments: