Sunday, December 09, 2007

STARBUCKS PLANNER

Ruther and I finally got a Starbucks planner today. It looks really nice. In case you didn't know, if you own a Starbucks promo card (available at the counter, by the way) and order 12 Starbucks beverages and 12 Starbucks Christmas beverages (Praline Mocha, Peppermint Mocha and Toffe Nut), you will be able to get a free 2008 Starbucks planner. All you have to do is make sure your promo card is filled with the necessary stickers (all 24). It sounds like a lot of coffee to drink but Starbucks has this new promo in celebration of their 10th anniversary. When you purchase a Starbucks beverage from 12:30-2:00pm and 8:00-9:30pm, instead of getting one sticker per beverage, you get TWO! So of course, everytime Ruther and I get some coffee, that's 4 stickers all together! This promo was supposed to end last December 7 but it was extended to the 25th so that's good news. Anyway, tonight, Ruther and I finally completed the promo. Yay! The planner really was supposed to be mine but since we completed the promo in no time, I told Ruther that I also want him to have a planner and we're going to complete another promo card in the next few weeks. The promo runs until January 2008. And another good news? When you complete the promo, a donation will be given in your name to a charitable institution (SparkHope). Nice, huh. =D Anyway, I'm looking forward to completing another promo card with Ruther. Not only is the planner worth it, but it's fun having coffee with your sweetie as well. =D

Here's a photo of the planner:

3 comments:

Jeff Keith said...

MMMMM Starbucks. Nice planner!

Becky said...

Love those Peppermint Mocha Frappucinos! Even in the cold winter weather!

I hadn't noticed whether or not our Starbucks had the same thing going on. I'll have to check when I drop by today.

mitzh said...

I love Starbucks....
And a very nice planner! :)