Friday, December 14, 2007

TIME OUT

Well, tonight is Ruther's Christmas party so I'm spending some time with the boys. Earlier, we came from some grocery shopping and my sis came with us. We were kinda low on Pringles so it was sort of an emergency. =D Anyway, while we were out, the boys wanted some chicken so Jollibee it was. I just got a burger steak and my sis had some palabok. After that, it was ice cream at McDonalds. The boys love the vanilla cone there. Now we're home and I have yet to clean the room and shower the boys so I gotta rush this.

.....

The robe I made was a disaster. Well the dyeing at least. The color was not the one Ruther was expecting and I had to redo it last night. Oh boy. Ruther can be a perfectionist sometimes and when it's 10 the evening, I tend to not be too pleased about that part of his personality. But of course, I still did the dyeing because admittedly, the color was so off and I did not want him to look silly in the robe tonight. Fortunately, after 30 minutes in the dyebath, the color was almost chocolatey brown which pleased both me and Ruther. While I was doing that, Ruther and Nikki engaged in a light saber battle in the room while Ethan walked around in Ruther's rubber boots which reached all the way to his knees. They were all so funny. Anyway, I hope Ruther enjoys his costume. I'm praying it stays in one piece before the magic ends and it breaks apart at the stroke of midnight. =P

1 comment:

Becky said...

"...before the magic ends and it breaks apart at the stroke of midnight"

That was funny, Yette. I'm sure it all turned out very nicely. That was a true labor of love. Make sure to post pictures of his costume!