Monday, January 21, 2008

I'M BACK

So I'm back!

The whole Bohol experience was FUN! I can't even begin to express how wonderful it was to just spend time together as a family. Anyway, I was able to check my messages/comments last night but I was too exhausted to blog, so my apologies. I thought that once I got back I would be able to post something but when we got home, we had to unpack (it's not even 100% done yet), and then we had a family dinner at Dampa. When we got back home, I was just too tired to do anything else but read your messages. Thanks to everyone who said a little prayer for our safety. I'll tell you how that went and how your prayers helped. You'll be interested, I'm sure. Once I upload/download the photos, I'll give you the blow-by-blow. =D For now, I have tons of chores to do so see you later! =D

No comments: