Saturday, February 16, 2008

BIGGEST HEART AWARD

Ai, a sweet blogger friend from Poland, gave me this wonderful award!



Thanks so much for this, Ai! I really don't know if I have the biggest heart around (maybe we could ask Ruther about this), but I try to be as loving as I can to the people around me. I would like to think that my heart's capacity to love has grown a lot since I became a wife and mom and really I am just so grateful for this great opportunity to love.

I am sharing this award to my good friend Mio (who takes such good care of her family - miss you!), sweet Kari (who really has a big heart and deserves this award a lot) and fabulous Becky (who always takes the time in her busy life to listen to my little problems and worries and comforts me like a true friend) . You are all wonderful women! Keep on lovin' gals!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Thanks Yette! You are so sweet! And you just made my day! :o)

By the way, you are totally deserving of the biggest heart award! I can see in all of your posts how much you love your family and friends. :o)

Happy belated Valentine's Day!

Becky said...

Congratulations to you on the biggest heart award...as Kari said, you truly deserve it being such a good wife, mom, daughter and friend.

And wow...fabulous? Thank you, my friend...that made my day! (Here I was feeling kind of frump today, too!)