Thursday, February 28, 2008

END OF FEBRUARY

Can you believe tomorrow is the last day of February? Or is it just me who's wondering about this really mundane thing?

I know, I know. It's better not to count the days before I see Ruther. It's better to just live through everyday and not reflect on Ruther's absence (as if that's possible). It's not as hard as I imagined it to be, to be honest. I thought that I would really be so affected and depressed. I think it helps that I'm too distracted with my lessons and homeschooling the boys. I suppose I have to be grateful for that. But then, in the evenings, when I sense the empty space beside me, I know that my life will not be complete until Ruther and I are together again.

2 comments:

Becky said...

See? Keeping busy helps a lot. And I say that for myself, today, as the hubby is gone to a conference for the next four days. It's nothing like you face, of course, but we'll miss him just the same.

Praying that one day soon, you'll be together as a family permanently.

Anonymous said...

Earlier today, while feeling bored nearly to death in my theory class, I thought to myself, "Is February really almost at an end? Where did it go??" So I'm on your wavelength.

I'm sorry that your family has to be apart, but I'm glad you have your boys to keep you company, give you something to do, and be a part of both you and Ruther.