Saturday, February 23, 2008

FAMILY TRIP COMING UP

My mom and dad will be coming to Manila next month. My dad has a golf tournament in Baguio City and we're going with them! Yay! I am quite excited because this will be the first time in years that we'll be in Baguio with my dad. It'll be a 5-day trip and my mom and I have already been planning our itinerary. We're going to try new things this time and not go to the places we've already been to last year. If we're lucky, we might even go strawberry-picking! I'm sure the boys will love that! Anyway, my parents will be arriving on the 8th and I'm really looking forward to spending time with them because after discussing our schedules, I really don't think we can go home to Zamboanga this summer. I told my mom about my plan of enrolling the boys in summer swimming class and it's a good thing she's so supportive or I would have felt really guilty about not going home. We've been spending at least 2 months every year in Zamboanga and it helps with the bonding of the boys. I think my dad is a bit disappointed but at least he'll get to have a week with the boys before flying back home. Hopefully, he'll be okay with that.

No comments: