Sunday, February 17, 2008

JUMPER


I want to the movie yesterday. I know, surprising, right? Well my sister was available to babysit and the movie was only 2 hours long so I figure, it would be nice to watch Jumper. I actually got curious about it when Hayden Christensen appeared in AI with Ryan Seacrest. They showed some of the Jumper moves there and it caught my attention. So yesterday was a "me" day. It was nice actually. I enjoyed the movie. It was different from the usual. Hayden and Rachel Bilson (from The O.C.) were a cute couple. Samuel L. Jackson scared me. He was a really bad guy there. The story/plot was all right. It was cohesive enough but there were some parts where I thought that went too fast and should have been explained more. But that's all I'm complaining about because I enjoyed it. The action scenes were great too. And I loved how the jumpers kept on popping everywhere on the screen. I mean, who would not want to teleport these days? That would me my superpower. Really. So cool. I might just appear on you doorstep one of these days. =D

No comments: