Thursday, February 07, 2008

PHOTOS FROM MEDICAL EXAM


This medical center is located near Ruther's office in Alabang. It was our first time to have our physical examination there but everyone was nice and more importantly, there was no long waiting lines.




I was surprised to find out that Nikki was lighter than Ethan. That kind of bothered me but I am checking his food intake frequently so I hope that will change soon...




Nikki was very brave although he did complain when the needle went in. But he tried to stay as still as possible and did not cry. I was so proud of him. =D















Ethan pretends to give Nikki a shot with his toy syringe. He doesn't realize that it will be his turn soon...














Nikki and the doctor. He was quite cooperative during the physical exam.

No comments: