Friday, February 22, 2008

SUNNY AT LAST

At last, the sky cleared a bit and today, we actually felt a little sunshiney heat. It was a beautiful day that I let the boys do their painting session on the terrace. It was nice to see them paint while enjoying the fresh air. Then after their nap (at around 4pm), we went to the playground. Ethan played on the slide while Nikki and I played a bit of catch. Nikki is not very good at sports but I still want him to practice. We did have fun though, and I think that was the most important thing. Of course, there were some pesky kids there who tried to ruin the day for us but other than that it was a fun day. Nikki and I reviewed the clouds (there were only cirrus, stratus and altocumulus today) and Ethan had some milk on the bench swing. At 5pm, we went out because Nikki wanted some ice cream. I also bought a barbeque, isaw and balunbalunan for supper. Tonight, after we have our videochat with Ruther, we might so some studying again with the boys. Maybe we'll read some books as well. It was a lovely bonding day. I hope there will be more days like this.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Don't you just LOVE technology? To be able to have video chats with far away loved ones, when even 50 years ago, most folks had to rely on snail mail?

Thta's great that you all are able to keep in touch as a family that way.